Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Aaron Axelsen <li...@frozenpc.net> on 2006/05/24 21:27:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Auth Apache 2 agaisnt AD Groups

RE: [users@httpd] Auth Apache 2 agaisnt AD Groups

Posted by "Wagner, Aaron" <aa...@bankofamerica.com>.

I'm working on a security model just like that now.

--   PerlAuthzHandler Apache::AuthzCache Apache::AuthzLDAP
Apache::AuthzCache::manage_cache

I had to go to Perl modules and am doing extensive re-writing.
AuthzLDAP.pm & AuthCache.pm for authorization.  I wrapped the AuthzLDAP
in the Cache module to reduce the hit to the LDAP servers.

Thanx
Aaron N Wagner
Monitoring Systems and Network Tools
CCO-Command Center Operations