Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net> on 2007/11/28 09:06:02 UTC

release plans for maven-dependency-tree and maven-osgi ?

Hi,

are there any plans to release the following shared components before the
end of this year?

   <groupId>org.apache.maven.shared</groupId>
   <artifactId>maven-dependency-tree</artifactId>
   <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

   <groupId>org.apache.maven.shared</groupId>
   <artifactId>maven-osgi</artifactId>
   <version>0.2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

it would be good to know either way, so I can schedule the release of the
bundle plugin (which uses them)

--
Cheers, Stuart

RE: release plans for maven-dependency-tree and maven-osgi ?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Dependency tree should be soon, this required 2.0.8 to be released
first.

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
On 28/11/2007, Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> wrote:

> I was actually working on it right now ;)

thanks Carlos - I'll let you get back to work!

On Nov 28, 2007 4:06 PM, Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.