Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by "EXT-Raiteri, Ashley L" <as...@boeing.com> on 2002/02/26 21:38:54 UTC

copyright

Sorry -left out the copyrigth from my previous post:
The snippet from the spec is copyrighted as follows:
"Copyright 1998-2002 UserLand Software, Inc..
XML-RPC is a trademark of UserLand Software, Inc."

    Date: ***, dd mon year dd:dd:dd GMT
    Server: UserLand Frontier/5.1.2-WinNT

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <methodResponse>
       <params>
          <param>
             <value/>
          </param>
       </params>
   </methodResponse>

I am NOT saying this should be done, just that it COULD be done, the same
goes for add support for HTTP 1.1
I'm not so sure about unicode, but on a case by case basis,
extension.modification can be done in a "wrap" way that
keeps the integrity of the core (and therfore the spec) in place.

two cents
ashley

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Can you teach your email client how to set the References header?  The
stray posts are kinda annoying...

Re: copyright

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.