Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Divya Divs <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/08 19:48:30 UTC

cqlsh commands for importing .CSV files into cassandra

hi
Please tell me the cqlsh commands for importing .csv file datasets into
cassandra. please help to start. Iam using windows

Re: cqlsh commands for importing .CSV files into cassandra

Posted by Sebastian Estevez <se...@datastax.com>.
Try this loader if cqlsh doesn't cut your needs --
https://github.com/brianmhess/cassandra-loader

All the best,

[image: datastax_logo.png] <http://www.datastax.com/>

Sebastián Estévez

Solutions Architect | 954 905 8615 | sebastian.estevez@datastax.com

[image: linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/datastax> [image:
facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/datastax> [image: twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/datastax> [image: g+.png]
<https://plus.google.com/+Datastax/about>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/datastax>

<http://cassandrasummit-datastax.com/>

DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology,
delivering Apache Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises.
Datastax is built to be agile, always-on, and predictably scalable to any
size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax is the
database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds
most innovative companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.

Posted by Michael Dykman <md...@gmail.com>.