Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by john sachs <js...@covalent.net> on 2001/08/20 19:49:57 UTC

mod_env test

so here's the deal.
i wrote a test for mod_env and 2 tests are failing.  these look to me to be valid tests, but i dont know how mod_env is supposed to work in this instance.

what i'm doing in the two tests are setting an environment variable and then using UnsetEnv to unset it and attempting to verify that it is indeed unset.  from the doc, you'd think this would work, but in both cases, it is still set.

so do i check in a test that is failing or wait?
-j

Re: mod_env test

Re: mod_env test

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, john sachs wrote:

> i wrote a test for mod_env and 2 tests are failing.

they work now.

> so do i check in a test that is failing or wait?

yeah, failing tests is good motivation to fix bugs :)