Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jim Hurley <ji...@mac.com> on 2008/01/17 14:13:30 UTC

[Vote Result] Apache River 2.1.1 Incubating Release

Thanks to all who examined the release candidate and provided comments
and asked questions.  The Incubator vote passed with 5 yes votes
(* - 4 binding):

Craig Russell*
Matthieu Riou*
Vincent Siveton
Niclas Hedhman*
Kevan Millar*

The general@i.a.p vote thread starts here:
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200801.mbox/%3c27089D8A-254E-4CBD-94FD-A7A99C7D03CC@mac.com%3e

We'll be publishing Apache River 2.1.1 Incubating, and then moving
on to our next release.  :-)   Thanks again.

-Jim