Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Lau, Annie" <An...@team.telstra.com> on 2001/04/11 09:27:18 UTC

IBM WSTK2.2 demo

I've downloaded IBM WSTK2.2, using EmbeddedWebSphere, Apache SOAP 2.1.

I'm running both the EmbeddedWebSphere and the client on the same machine,
trying to run the demo 'webservice'

I've set up the proxy settings on the server and the client.  The
EmbeddedWebSphere server runs, but when I run the webservice client (which
tries to excess the IBM public UDDI and publish something in there), I get
this horrible exception:

"Publishing service interface >>
http://localhost:8080/webservice_services/WebServiceExample-interface.wsdl
<<...          java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: unexpected message
at com.ibm.jsse.JSSESocket.install(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.jsse.JSSESocket.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.soap.util.net.SSLUtils.buildSSLSocket(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.buildSocket(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.soap.messaging.Message.send(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.uddi.client.UDDIProxy.send(UDDIProxy.java:1217)
at com.ibm.uddi.client.UDDIProxy.send(UDDIProxy.java:1187)
at com.ibm.uddi.client.UDDIProxy.get_authToken(UDDIProxy.java:907)
at
com.ibm.wstk.service.registry.ServiceRegistryProxy.getAuthToken(ServiceRegis
tryProxy.java:1524)                        at
com.ibm.wstk.service.registry.ServiceRegistryProxy.findAllOwnedServiceInterf
aces(ServiceRegistryProxy.java:693)        at
com.ibm.wstk.service.registry.ServiceRegistryProxy.findOwnedServiceInterface
(ServiceRegistryProxy.java:883)            at
com.ibm.wstk.service.registry.ServiceRegistryProxy.publish(ServiceRegistryPr
oxy.java:422)                              at
ServiceInterfaceExample.publishServiceInterface(ServiceInterfaceExample.java
:190)                                      at
ServiceInterfaceExample.publish(ServiceInterfaceExample.java:164)
at ServiceInterfaceExample.main(ServiceInterfaceExample.java:74)
>>> EXCEPTION WHILE RUNNING DEMO: [ServiceInterfaceExample -pub] <<< "

Please, can anyone tell me what's going on and how I can solve this?

Thanks v.much,
Annie