Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/07/21 22:46:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Planning for an OpenJPA 2.0.1 release

I'd like to start cutting a 2.0.1 release on August 2nd.
Are there any critical issues that we should try and look at before then
that are not already assigned to 2.0.1 and don't have an owner?

-Donald

Re: [DISCUSS] Planning for an OpenJPA 2.0.1 release

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
OK, I finally got a release:perform to complete, but the staged site and
binary assembly didn't include a full set of combined Javadocs, so I'll
have to rollback and try again (but probably not until Monday.....)

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
2.0.1 rc1 has been built and staged.  I need to review the artifact
contents before starting a release vote....

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Will finally be starting a 2.0.1 release candidate this afternoon.....

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Thanks.  I still need to apply the changes to switch over and start
using the Apache Nexus repo, which I'll start on Monday.

-Donald

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.