Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Radha C." <cr...@ceiindia.com> on 2009/04/06 14:21:18 UTC

How to copy the Dynamic fields into one field

Hi,

Can I have the dynamic field in copyField as follows,

<dynamicField name="*_i"  type="integer"    indexed="true"  stored="true"/>
 <dynamicField name="*_txt"  type="text"    indexed="true"  stored="true"/>

<copyField source="*_i" dest="all"/>
 <copyField source="*_txt" dest="all"/>

Can anyone tell me please how to make the dynamic field to be available in
one field "all" ?

Re: How to copy the Dynamic fields into one field

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
Radha C. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I have the dynamic field in copyField as follows,
>
> <dynamicField name="*_i"  type="integer"    indexed="true"  stored="true"/>
>  <dynamicField name="*_txt"  type="text"    indexed="true"  stored="true"/>
>
> <copyField source="*_i" dest="all"/>
>  <copyField source="*_txt" dest="all"/>

You can do it. See SOLR/client/ruby/solr-ruby/solr/conf/schema.xml.

Koji