Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org> on 2021/02/23 10:53:17 UTC

[C++][CI] Make "C++ on s390x" build mandatory?

Hello,

For a while we've had a big endian (s390x-based) build on Travis-CI.
The build is optional, meaning errors don't actually fail the CI.

The build has been reasonably stable for some time apart for some
occasional regressions, which often don't get spotted because the build
is reported as "green" anyway (because it's optional).

I propose we make the build mandatory, to avoid missing further
regressions.  What do you think?

Regards

Antoine.

Re: [C++][CI] Make "C++ on s390x" build mandatory?

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.
+1 sgtm

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kazuaki Ishizaki <IS...@jp.ibm.com>.