Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by && <33...@qq.com> on 2018/08/12 07:34:06 UTC

All the mappping column values is null when create table(includeing schema) in phoenix 4.12 for exists hbase table

Hi there,
  I have a quest for phoenix user case, When i create include schema table (not a view) to mapping exists hbase table, I got a null value list use sqlline to "select * from t1". At the first time, I guest it's probable that a bug, but i immediately prove my thoughts is wrong. Because it's work correctly when i create not include schema table to mapping hbase table, It’s return all the correct result.
  I'm unsure whether certain behavior in Phoenix is a bug, Why and how to resolve it. thanks

  Hbase 1.2
  Phoenix 4.12

Re: All the mappping column values is null when create table(includeing schema) in phoenix 4.12 for exists hbase table

Posted by Batyrshin Alexander <0x...@gmail.com>.
If you already have HBase table then set COLUMN_ENCODED_BYTES = NONE
http://phoenix.apache.org/namspace_mapping.html <http://phoenix.apache.org/namspace_mapping.html> - for details