Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lyuben Yanev <at...@mail.bg> on 2003/02/10 01:26:22 UTC

[users@httpd] problem starting Apache

Hello everyone,

I am new to the group. I post for the first time, but I have a big
problem.
When I try to start Apache server version 2.0.44 under Win98 SE I get an
error message which says: "This program has performed an illegal
operation and will be shut down." and below it "APACHE caused an invalid
page fault in module LIBHTTPD.DLL at 0167:6ffl8a08." I am also new to
Apache and I can't find out why I get this error message :-( I know Win98
is not the perfect choice for Apache servers but I have it because I want
to use Apache to study PHP on and for personal experimenting only.
So please help me out here! Thanks!
12MB-POP3-WAP-SMS-AHTИCПAM--TOBA-E-mail.bG

Re: [users@httpd] problem starting Apache

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Lyuben Yanev wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am new to the group. I post for the first time, but I have a big
> problem.
> When I try to start Apache server version 2.0.44 under Win98 SE I get an
> error message which says: "This program has performed an illegal

required for win9x.

Joshua.