Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> on 2003/12/18 21:57:41 UTC

RE: Migration Problems 2.1.2 -> 2.1.3 eventcache and headerselect or

After much trial and error I was able to get the cocoon's xpatch ant task to
run in maven. I have created several patch files for my own cocoon
components and then patch the cocoon.xconf created by the Cocoon build. To
do this I created this goal:

    <goal name="patch">
        <ant:taskdef name="xpatch" classname="XConfToolTask"
                  classpathref="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
        <echo>cocoon.xconf: ${cocoon.xconf}</echo>
        <j:set var="banking" value="true"/>
        <ant:xpatch file="${cocoon.xconf}"
            srcdir="${maven.src.dir}/config"
            includes="**/*.xconf"
            addComments="true">

${systemScope.setProperty('javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory',

'org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl')}
        </ant:xpatch>
    </goal>

I also had to manually jar the classes in tools/anttasks and make it a
project dependency for this to work.

Ralph