Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "jairo@fusoti.com.br" <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2018/10/11 12:05:38 UTC

Flex Mobile App hangs when debugging on Android

I´m developing an app for Android using Flash Builder 4.6 and AIR 31.
When I try to debug on Android devices, Flash Builder stops when starting
with 57% completed.

I try different devices with different Android versions and none worked.

If I change to AIR 23, some devices worked, not all.

Anyone is having this problem?

Thanks

Re: Flex Mobile App hangs when debugging on Android

Posted by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net>.
I haven't tried AIR 31, but with AIR 29, I am successfully debugging on
Android and iOS with no problems using Flash Builder 4.7

Re: Flex Mobile App hangs when debugging on Android

Posted by Jairo França <ja...@fusoti.com.br>.
Using Flash Builder neither Run(Ctrl+F11) or Debug (F11) works.

It asks to deploy AIR version 31 and then stops with the message
"Lauching (57%)".

The only way to make it run is generate the package and install with adb
(or publish on Google Play).

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Is it running without debugging?