Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/03/20 19:40:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating Take 3

Hi All,

Here's take 3 of the vote to release Apache Abdera 0.4.0-incubating. It
incorporates the recent patches James made.

Binary distributions:

http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating.zip
http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating.tar.gz

Source distributions:

http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating-src.zip
http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating-src.tar.gz

Maven Repository: http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/

Here is my +1. Provided I didn't screw anything up, this vote will be
open for 72(+) hours.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating Take 3

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Dan Diephouse
<da...@mulesource.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  Here's take 3 of the vote to release Apache Abdera 0.4.0-incubating. It
>  incorporates the recent patches James made.
>
>  Binary distributions:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating.zip
>  http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating.tar.gz
>
>  Source distributions:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating-src.zip
>  http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating-src.tar.gz
>
>  Maven Repository: http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take3/

+1

-garrett

Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating Take 3

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating Take 3

Posted by Chiradip Narayan Mandal <ch...@gmail.com>.
Here goes my vote: +1

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release.

BTW  , have you hosted the API docs and other documents somewhere ?

Thank you!
Deepal

[RESULTS] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating Take 3

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
With 7 +1s (two binding - Dims, Garrett), this vote passes. I'm moving
it on to the incubator list now.

Dan

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Apologies, will not do it again!