Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/26 11:00:10 UTC

Reviewboard at apache: something for wicket?

See https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/reviewboard_instance_running_at_the
for more details.

Martijn

Re: Reviewboard at apache: something for wicket?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
I guess you know as much as I know but: is there any integration with Jira
so that when I attach a patch for review or comment on a patch the respected
Jira ticket is notified (e.g. a comment is added automatically that there is
a change in the reviewboard) ?

If there is no such integration then it will be a bit overkill to check the
review board regularly. I guess reviewboard sends an email to the person
created the review, so it will be good if at least an automatic mail is sent
to dev@ when some change happens.

I registered myself to Avro and ZooKeeper to see whether any notification is
being send.