Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Graham Turrell <GT...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/07/25 14:14:27 UTC

Convert utility

Hi List,

Currently the Woden Convert utility doesnt allow an alternative target
file name or location of the generated wsdl2 to be given on the command
line. I think its worth having (and its quick) and if you agree I'll JIRA
it. Forgive me if this had been discussed in the distant past!

Kind Regards,

Graham.
Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
Chartered IT Practitioner

WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
DE3F16 / MP 211
IBM Labs
Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
England.  SO21 2JN

Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com

"No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
has come.". -Victor Hugo

Re: Convert utility

Posted by Matthew Duftler <du...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Graham,

This is a good idea. Keep in mind that when imported files are converted,
the names of the files generated from those documents need to be addressed
as well.

Thanks,
-Matt

             "Jeremy Hughes"
             <hughesj@apache.o
             rg>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  woden-dev@ws.apache.org
             jpjhughes@gmail.c                                          cc
             om
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Convert utility
             07/25/2006 10:07
             AM

             Please respond to
             woden-dev@ws.apac
                  he.org

Hi Graham, how about a -o flag (for output). Please feel free to open
a JIRA and post a patch :-)

Cheers,
Jeremy

Re: Convert utility