Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/13 23:59:10 UTC

Re: 2 issues changed in red5

Hi Maxim,

thanks for sharing that. From my point of view we made the right decision
to implement our own clustering. At least until the other solution is ready.

I had made some test with our clustering that went well. However the
synchronizing of the recordings from the slave to the master is still a
todo.
I had implemented different variants for that, but they all had some kind
of backdraw.
I will summarize that in another mail when I have synced and updated to the
latest revision and can prepare some use cases.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock