Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vikas waykole <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2002/10/27 09:10:16 UTC

How to display Page # of # in fo

Hi All,

I am generating pdf file from fo file.Here I am getting the pdf output of 12
pages.I am trying to display Page # of # in the footer.Till now I am able to
disply Page # but not the total number of pages which comes after
"of".Please help me to fix this issue.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Vikas

Re: How to display Page # of # in fo

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
vikas waykole wrote:
> I am generating pdf file from fo file.Here I am getting the pdf output
> of 12 pages.I am trying to display Page # of # in the footer.Till now I
> am able to disply Page # but not the total number of pages which comes
> after "of".Please help me to fix this issue.

FAQ. See
  http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/N8703.html

J.Pietschmann