Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/04/04 15:12:19 UTC

Board Report Nudge

Just a gentle nudge...please review:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/apache-geronimo-board-report-2007-04-
april.html

Re: Board Report Nudge

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Don't worry about the board / NDA :) The actual problem is that the
board minutes are public information:
http://apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html

So we should not add TCK status. We could add a line saying "working
through issues on how to speed up communication with SUN regarding TCK
challenges" (with better wording of course), since it is a pain point
for us.

thanks,
dims

Re: Board Report Nudge

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.

Re: Board Report Nudge

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pulling this together, Matt.

Looks good to me. With Rick's additions, I can't think of anything
else to add...

--kevan

Re: Board Report Nudge

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.