Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Sampath Kannan <sa...@collab.net> on 2007/06/12 16:13:46 UTC

Problems while compiling using axis2c

Folks

   We generated c files using wsdl2c available with axis2. The generated
code has some variables and function calls like

axis2_env_t , axis2_qname_t  and axis2_qname_create(). While we tried to
compile the generated code it was throwing errors.

After digging up a bit we found that by changing axis2 prefixes to
axutil, it was compiling. We also did some googling and found that

some other project which uses axis2c had the same problem. Even after
compiling we were getting linker errors. Are we doing any mistakes here?
the

flags we used to generate the code is  "wsdl2c -uri wsdl  -d adb -u" .
We were trying to use wsdl files generated by axis1.x java. Any
immediate help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Sampath Kannan

Re: Problems while compiling using axis2c

Posted by "Dr. Florian Steinborn" <fl...@drb.insel.de>.
Hi Sampath,

you googled, you found the questions, but not the answers?
If you look into the archive of the axis-c-user list you will find my
question with the subject "types axutil_env_t vs. axis2_env_t"

The answer is: download the latest nightly build of Axis2. The generation
should then be using the new type names.

Concering the linker I do not know - maybe the linker errors could be
informative.

Regards,
Flori