Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/15 20:00:52 UTC

Mirror Maker 2.0 cluster and starting from latest offset and other queries

2 queries

1.   I am trying to configure MM2 to start replicating from the head (
latest of the topic ) .  Should  auto.offset.reset = latest in
mm2.properties be enough ? Unfortunately MM2 will start from the EARLIEST.

2. I  do not have "Authorizer is configured on the broker "  and see this
exception java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.SecurityDisabledException: No Authorizer is
configured on the broker From
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-382%3A+MirrorMaker+2.0#KIP-382:MirrorMaker2.0-Config,ACLSync

*sync.topic.acls = false* should do it but does not..

Any ideas?

Re: Mirror Maker 2.0 cluster and starting from latest offset and other queries

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@ververica.com>.
No problem, cheers :)

Piotrek

Posted by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com>.