Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Manty, George" <Ge...@COMPAQ.com> on 2000/07/19 16:52:23 UTC

Jigsaw jikes and Tomcat

On the project I am working on, my current configuration uses Jigsaw 2.0.5,
with GNUJSP and the jikes compiler.  I am switching from using GNUJSP to
using the TOMCAT 3.1 engine and can not figure out from the documentation
how to get TOMCAT to use the IBM jikes compiler instead of Sun's javac
compiler.

I have looked at the code and I noticed to init paramaters:
jspCompilerPlugin and jspCompilerPath

I can not find any documentation on these paramaters.  Is there any
documentation regarding this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
George