Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Geoffry Roberts <ge...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/18 15:25:07 UTC

Four+ questions Nutch, Solr, and Accumulo

All,

I started with Nutch yesterday and have come up with four+ questions if
answered will help me on my way.

   1. Is it correct Nutch 2.3 does not work with Solr 5.2.1?  There seems
   to be a dependency issue with Gora .5.
   2. Is it correct that Nutch 2.3.1, which I understand is supposed to
   address the issue of question 1, is not yet available?
   3. Is Nutch 2.3 supposed to work with Accumulo 1.6.2?
   4. If yes on question 3, how should the crawl command work?

I used:

$ bin/crawl file://$HOME/seed.txt *-depth* 1

In the file gora-accumulo-mapping.xml we have

The above gives an error that the table: -depth_webpage does not exist.  No
it doesn't, but webpage does.  Apparently, the parameter is being
concatenated with the attribute value.  Is how it's supposed to work?

Thanks all
--
My software always runs perfectly in the end. If it is not yet perfect, it
is not yet the end.

Geoffry Roberts