Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by ra...@nokia.com on 2010/04/06 09:55:48 UTC

Dependency depending on OS

Hi,

How I can check the dependency depending on the OS name.

I want to check the artifact depending on the OS.

If os=unix then abc.sh

If os=windows then abc.bat.

Thanks and Regards,
Raghu.A.E

AW: Dependency depending on OS

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
file.unix=abc.sh
file.windows=abc.bat
file=file.${os.name}

Jan

p.s.
Exact values not tested, but you should get the idea.

Re: Dependency depending on OS

Posted by Karolis Petrauskas <k....@gmail.com>.
I think you should use configurations for this purpose. I.e. create a
configuration for each OS, and assign corresponding  artifacts
(publications) and/or dependencies to these configurations. In the ant
script you can use os property as a configuration to be resolved.

--
Karolis Petrauskas