Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mikelear <mi...@bluesq.com> on 2008/03/19 12:43:07 UTC

Server outputing the message information

Hi I'm new to both ActiveMQ and JMS so I imagine this is a very novice
question. As a way of finding my way around ActiveMQ and JMS I've been
looking at the web demo's. I setup and started running the web Price
publisher this worked fine and the server would produce information to the
standard output displaying the meesage information everytime a message was
published. I then tried compiling and using the examples/src TopicPublisher
and TopicSubscriber that come with activemq. These work fine and produced
and consumed the messages but no output is displayed on the server side. I
want to try and get these to display output the same as the web Price
publisher. I've been going through the WebClient and PricePublisherServlet
code but there doesn't seem anything obvious in terms of settings that are
different to the TopicPublisher.