Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2015/05/08 18:42:27 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Climate Model Diagnostic Analyzer

Hi Everyone,

This VOTE has passed with the following tallies:

+1

Chris Mattmann*
Lei Pan
Louis Suárez-Potts
Jan Iversen*
Kim Whitehall*
Ted Dunning*
John D. Ament*
Jake Farrell*
Alan Cabrera*
Suresh Marru*
Michael Joyce*
Henry Saputra*
Roman Shoposhnik*
Greg Reddin*
Jia Zhang

* -indicates IPMC

I will now get going on bootstrapping the podling. Congrats
everyone! Welcome to the Incubator :)

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.