Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by rb...@apache.org on 2000/11/07 02:14:20 UTC

Re: build/6401: Problems running the configure script

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]

Synopsis: Problems running the configure script

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: rbb
State-Changed-When: Mon Nov  6 17:14:17 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
I have finally seen this on my own computer.  On my machine,
it was happening because my root partition was low on inodes, so
I couldn't write to /tmp.  This will make MM's configure
script fail with this error.  Could you please make sure that
you have plenty of space and inode's in your temp directory
and try to configure again?  I have successfully run this on
an HPUX 11 system in the past.