Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Robert Butts <ro...@apache.org> on 2018/01/29 18:47:05 UTC

TC 2.2 Release - Outstanding Issues

There are no `major` bugs without milestones, now.

Many issues without milestones were moved from 2.1 to 2.2, and I moved them
to 2.3 indiscriminately. We should verify they're ok to not be in 2.2.

Traffic Ops
--
1026 [TC-191] Steering DS API should use standard response codes as defined
in API guidelines
913 ort does not restart ATS when it should
911 Invalid DS regex causes nasty exception and unexpected results Github
Issue #514
905 Inactive delivery services are added to remap.config
902 api/1.2/deliveryservices/:id/routing.json hangs when Traffic Router is
unreachable
899 IPv6 Origin Configuration Not Allowed
898 Clone DS assignments button on Server times out
896 Traffic Router statistics are not aggregated
892 GenIso can't handle concurrent requests
891 error_url required in the url_sig file
890 Should use "dest_ip" instead of "dest_domain" in "parent.config" and
"cache.config" when ofqdn is ip
888 cacheurl_qstring.conf file is not generated when qstringIgnore=1 and
location profile parameter is missing for edge/mid cache
885 Fix regression issues caused by TC-187
882 Deleting a DS thru the TO API should also delete all SSL keys (if
applicable)

Traffic Router
--
914 Failed to restart tomcat in Traffic Router when failed to get SSL keys
907 Traffic Router requires at least one cache assigned to at least one DS

There are 11 open issues in the 2.2 Milestone:

Code
--
1777 TO golang -- api/1.3/parameters?orderby=id produces an error
1620 API: Server API sets xmpp_id to null

Documentation
--
1356 Step by Step installation guide for new users
1173 'Multi Site Origin Algorithm' is removed in delivery service UI in

Licensing
--
1750 /traffic_ops/app/public/images/ contains non-free images

Do we still feel like we can have all these fixed for a 2.2 Release in 2
weeks? Say, Monday, February 12?

Are there any cases moved to 2.3 that need to be moved back and done in 2.2?

Thanks,

Re: TC 2.2 Release - Outstanding Issues

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
OK, so in that case I would still lobby that the current issue be moved to
2.3 because setting server.xml back to BIO does not fix the leak, it just
makes it less likely to happen to someone running the default
configuration.
I am ok with referencing that issue with the BIO PR, but the real fix will
not come until 2.3.

Posted by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>.

Posted by David Neuman <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>.