Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/05/05 17:01:48 UTC

Re: Best Approaches for passing jstl expressions to other non jstl tags

The following works for me I think:

<vls:makecontent audience="<%= context.getAttribute("audience") %>"
id="75" />

Or something akin. Obviously you don't have any bean-handling there, so
you need to use <c:out> to get the value into a top-level variable.

Hen