Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Carlos Ortiz <co...@coral-technologies.com> on 2007/08/09 20:39:57 UTC

Intermediate Page

Hi,

I need to show a intermediate page while loading a second second one [
"Thank you for using our services..." page while loading the result of
the search]

how i do that on jsf

thanks.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici [By the power of Truth, I, while living,
have conquered the universe]

Re: Intermediate Page

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
In the past, under WebObjects, I handled this using Meta refresh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_refresh

Re: Intermediate Page

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Carlos,