Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2009/03/31 16:25:00 UTC

Re: xmpp broken ?

Hi,

one possible issue with XMPP support was missing WoodStox dependency in the
classpath. That is solved in the trunk. For more information on how to solve
it for current releases and a Jabber clients compatibility reference, please
take a look at updated wiki page

http://activemq.apache.org/xmpp.html

Cheers
--