Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/03/26 13:01:02 UTC

Link Product and software associated

On my application ecommerce , i have a catalog for my product (Terminal for
payment ) and i have the Software which will be deployed on the terminal.

  For me i would like to have this situation:
When a customer buy a product or terminal he must select an application for
each terminal.

Here on the ofbiz ecommerce  when a customer buy a product we cannot know
which application will go with specific product.

Someone can explain me how to have a configuration which will permit me to
link a product to an application?

Cordialy