Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Adrien FOURES <af...@sigems.fr> on 2006/01/13 15:21:18 UTC

Bad config web.xml > no getscrolling() function in html page

Hello

I have try to pass to myFaces 1.0.8 to 1.1.1 and with ADF faces ea19,
component works but i have got a problem.
In final html page in navigator i have javascript error, because render
component call javascript function, that is no insert in page, like
getscrolling().

I build my configuration with your web site help and with simple
application, but i don't see where i have wrong, some boby can tell me
what is it wrong with my config , is it the listener in tld that is no
call ??

thanks,

Adrien