Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/06/06 14:33:27 UTC

Ajp14 / mod_jk update

A quick note to say that the secret key used in login phase
which was defined in mod_jk.conf (JkSecretKey/JkDefaultSecretKey)
is now set in workers.properties :

worker.ajp14.port=8011
worker.ajp14.host=localhost
worker.ajp14.type=ajp14
worker.ajp14.secretkey=myverysecretkey
worker.ajp14.lbfactor=1
worker.ajp14.cachesize=16

The secret-key is required.

The good point is that is will be less works for IIS/NES
adaptation since worker.properties is handled by the common
code :)

Regards

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)

Re: Ajp14 / mod_jk update

Posted by kevin seguin <se...@motive.com>.
GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> A quick note to say that the secret key used in login phase
> which was defined in mod_jk.conf (JkSecretKey/JkDefaultSecretKey)
> is now set in workers.properties :
>
> worker.ajp14.port=8011
> worker.ajp14.host=localhost
> worker.ajp14.type=ajp14
> worker.ajp14.secretkey=myverysecretkey
> worker.ajp14.lbfactor=1
> worker.ajp14.cachesize=16
>
> The secret-key is required.
>
> The good point is that is will be less works for IIS/NES
> adaptation since worker.properties is handled by the common
> code :)

i like that a lot.  in fact, the more things like this that can be put
in a common place, the better :)