Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2002/04/30 14:46:46 UTC

weblogic deployment task

Hi,

Has anyone developed a weblogic deployment task?  At the moment I achieve hot
deployment by calling the java executable directly:

         <java classname="weblogic.deploy" fork="yes" failonerror="true">
             <sysproperty key="weblogic.home" value="${weblogic.home}"/>
             <sysproperty key="deploy.debug" value="true"/>
             <classpath refid="classpath"/>
             <arg line="${deploy.args}"/>
         </java>

cheers
Nathan

Re: weblogic deployment task

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Have a look at Ant 1.5's <serverdeploy> task.  Beta of 1.5 should be up in
the next day or so, or build it from CVS.

    Erik