Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jarosz Yohan <yo...@epfl.ch> on 2010/07/15 12:32:43 UTC

deploying tomcat not on localhost

Hello,

I setup my production environment on Apache 2.2.14 and tomcat 6.0.
I want to mount tomcat and all applications on a url like http://myServ.com/tomcat/(myApps)
Every things is working perfect when I set up tomcat on  http://myServ.com/(myApps) but this will be reserved for another thing.
So, I have tried for apache configuration :

ProxyPass /tomcat/ balancer://tomcat stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid nofailover=On
<Proxy balancer://tomcat>
       BalancerMember ajp://localhost:7520
</Proxy>

or with the balancer like that ajp://localhost:7520/tomcat/ (with http then I switch to ajp protocol)

I have also tried
JkMount /tomcat/* ajp13

and in server.xml file I have also tried to modify the defaultHost or add a virtual host with no result...
every things is working perfectly when tomcat is on '/ '. I must be missing something....

thank you for help

Re: deploying tomcat not on localhost

Posted by Tapas Mishra <mi...@gmail.com>.
Even I am trying for the same if you happen to do so please do share.
While browsing the list I came across
http://myunster.com/blog/10.html
May not be of much help.