Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jonas Tobias Hopusch <ap...@jotoho.de.INVALID> on 2022/02/24 09:48:40 UTC

[cli] Broken 'Javadoc latest' link

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform people that the 'Javadoc latest' link on the commons-cli
about page[1] under Documentation leads to a 404.

If there is a more appropriate appropriate place to send this information to,
I am not aware of it, since I am unfamiliar with how Apache does things.
In that case please tell me where to write to or create the issue.

[1]: https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-cli/

--
Jonas Tobias Hopusch

OpenPGP Keys for encrypted communication are available via Web Key Directory (WKD)
or from https://downloads.jotoho.de/openpgp/

Re: [cli] Broken 'Javadoc latest' link

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
You're in the right place :-)