Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by sbelt <sb...@velos.com> on 2002/02/26 01:28:30 UTC

Re: NT Service

Where can I obtain this solution/package?

Also, does anyone know if the Alexandria solution works on XP?

TIA,

Steve B.

Posted by Shal Jain <sh...@intertechsys.com>.
Please ignore.  User error

Posted by Steve <sb...@velos.com>.
What parameters did you use for the install .bat file?
Look in <James-Dir>\logs - were the stdout or stderr log files created?
Look in EventViewer - if the service did not load, there should be an error
there.
Verify the jvm.dll is where it is expected to be (%1\jre\bin\%3\jvm.dll).
Did your email client add any hard returns to my .bat?
       %2\bin\James.exe...stderr.log is all one line.

Let me know,
Steve B.

Re: NT Service

Re: NT Service