Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/02/21 17:02:20 UTC

[Discuss] Apache Tomcat Docker Cartridge

Hi Devs,

I implemented a Tomcat docker cartridge [1] by referring an existing Tomcat
Dockerfile [2]. I tested it locally and now pushing it to Docker hub.

Tomcat admin password has been set to "admin". I will create a sample
application to try this out.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/tree/master/tools/docker-images/cartridge-docker-images/service-images/tomcat
[2]
https://github.com/tutumcloud/tutum-docker-tomcat/blob/master/7.0/Dockerfile

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Apache Tomcat Docker Cartridge

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Devs,

I did the above change and now Tomcat cartridge is working fine:

​

Tomcat docker image: stratos/tomcat:4.1.0-beta
Sample application:
https://github.com/apache/stratos/tree/master/samples/applications/tomcat

Thanks
​