Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Senthil A <se...@patni.com> on 2004/12/29 12:55:39 UTC

Multiple target handling in Axis 1.2

Hi

I am Newbie for Axis 1.2 and looking out for the differences between older
implementation (Axis 1.1)
I found the DOM API implementation would make users like me more comfortable
with Axis.

In due course of my code study, I found the source code of MessageElement
has the following TODO which remains same as in Axis 1.2,

/** !!! TODO : Make sure this handles multiple targets
     */
    Deserializer fixupDeserializer;

    public void setFixupDeserializer(Deserializer dser)
    {
        // !!! Merge targets here if already set?
        fixupDeserializer = dser;
    }

Is it fixed or needn't be done(not a bug) anymore? I wonder if anyone could
throw light on "Merge targets here if already set?"
and how to "Make sure this handles multiple targets".
Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Senthil A

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.

SOAP v1.2 datamodel and encoding support

Posted by Rajdeep Dua <du...@yahoo.com>.
Does axis support the soap data model and soap
encoding specfied in SOAP specfication v 1.2 part 2?

How does this encoding map to the xml <> java mapping
..

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

SOAP v1.2 datamodel and encoding support

Posted by Rajdeep Dua <du...@yahoo.com>.
Does axis support the soap data model and soap
encoding specfied in SOAP specfication v 1.2 part 2?

If yes how does this encoding map to the xml <> java
mapping

http://my.yahoo.com