Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by praveenesh kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/11 14:38:23 UTC

JobTracker webUI stopped showing suddenly

Jobtracker webUI suddenly stopped showing. It was working fine before.
What could be the issue ? Can anyone guide me how can I recover my WebUI ?

Thanks,
Praveenesh

Re: JobTracker webUI stopped showing suddenly

Posted by praveenesh kumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Guys, any updates on this.
My jobtracker is running fine.
I am able to submit the jobs also. Jobs are running fine also.
Not seeing any thing unusual at logs also.
Only the Jobtracker webpage is not displaying. Doing netstat -ptlen on
Jobtracker node, also showing jobtracker port 50030 is open.
Please guide me.. why its happening like this ?

Thanks,
Praveenesh

Posted by praveenesh kumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Its running,.