Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jackey Ding <no...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/28 03:26:06 UTC

What cause this error happen?

Hi,

I have an application which having an web service using SOAP/JMS connect to
activeMQ. When no client call that WS too long, the error will happen. It
seems like the JMS Channel open too long with no message transport on it.

2008-4-25 13:19:22 org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection onAsyncException
警告: Async exception with no exception listener:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too long: localhost/12
7.0.0.1:61616
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too long: localhost/127.0.0.1:61616
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$4.run(InactivityMonitor.java:108)
2008-4-25 13:19:22
org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSDestination$JMSListenerThread run
警告: Null message received from message consumer.
2008-4-25 13:19:22 org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection onAsyncException
警告: Async exception with no exception listener: java.net.SocketException:
socket closed
java.net.SocketException: socket closed
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:50)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:58)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:192)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:184)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:172)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

My WSDL is as below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
  or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
  distributed with this work for additional information
  regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
  to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
  "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
  with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at

  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
  software distributed under the License is distributed on an
  "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
  KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
  specific language governing permissions and limitations
  under the License.
-->
<wsdl:definitions name="JMSGreeterService"
    targetNamespace="http://cxf.apache.org/jms_greeter"
    xmlns:jms="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms"
    xmlns:tns="http://cxf.apache.org/jms_greeter"
    xmlns:x1="http://cxf.apache.org/jms_greeter/types">
    <wsdl:types>
        <schema targetNamespace="http://cxf.apache.org/jms_greeter/types"
            xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
elementFormDefault="qualified">
            <element name="sayHi">
                <complexType/>
            </element>
            <element name="sayHiResponse">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="responseType" type="xsd:string"/>
                    </sequence>
                </complexType>
            </element>
            <element name="greetMe">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="requestType" type="xsd:string"/>
                    </sequence>
                </complexType>
            </element>
            <element name="greetMeResponse">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="responseType" type="xsd:string"/>
                    </sequence>
                </complexType>
            </element>
            <element name="greetMeOneWay">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="requestType" type="xsd:string"/>
                    </sequence>
                </complexType>
            </element>
        </schema>
    </wsdl:types>

    <wsdl:message name="sayHiRequest">
        <wsdl:part element="x1:sayHi" name="in"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="sayHiResponse">
        <wsdl:part element="x1:sayHiResponse" name="out"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="greetMeRequest">
        <wsdl:part element="x1:greetMe" name="in"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="greetMeResponse">
        <wsdl:part element="x1:greetMeResponse" name="out"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="greetMeOneWayRequest">
        <wsdl:part element="x1:greetMeOneWay" name="in"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:portType name="JMSGreeterPortType">
        <wsdl:operation name="sayHi">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:sayHiRequest" name="sayHiRequest"/>
            <wsdl:output message="tns:sayHiResponse" name="sayHiResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>

        <wsdl:operation name="greetMe">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:greetMeRequest" name="greetMeRequest"/>
            <wsdl:output message="tns:greetMeResponse"
name="greetMeResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>

        <wsdl:operation name="greetMeOneWay">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:greetMeOneWayRequest"
name="greetMeOneWayRequest"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>

    <wsdl:binding name="JMSGreeterPortBinding"
type="tns:JMSGreeterPortType">
        <soap:binding style="document" transport="
http://cxf.apache.org/transport/jms"/<http://cxf.apache.org/transport/jms%22/>

        <wsdl:operation name="greetMe">
            <soap:operation soapAction="" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input name="greetMeRequest">
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="greetMeResponse">
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>

        <wsdl:operation name="sayHi">
            <soap:operation soapAction="" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input name="sayHiRequest">
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="sayHiResponse">
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>

        <wsdl:operation name="greetMeOneWay">
            <soap:operation soapaction="" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input name="greetMeOneWayRequest">
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>

    <wsdl:service name="JMSGreeterService">
           <wsdl:port binding="tns:JMSGreeterPortBinding"
name="GreeterPort">
               <jms:address
                   destinationStyle="queue"
                   jndiConnectionFactoryName="ConnectionFactory"

jndiDestinationName="dynamicQueues/test.cxf.jmstransport.queue">

                   <jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.factory.initial"
value="org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory"/>
                   <jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.provider.url"
value="tcp://yfgm-2003b:61616"/>

              </jms:address>
           </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>