Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/21 04:59:35 UTC

is there any resource for improve lucene index/search performance

Or where to find any improvement proposal for lucene?
e.g. I want to change the float point multiplication to integer
multiplication or using bitmap for high frequent terms or something
else like this. Is there any place  where I can find any resources or
guys?
thanks.

Re: is there any resource for improve lucene index/search performance

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Lucene's dev list and the issue tracking system is the place for ideas
on improving indexing/search performance.

We are always looking to improve performance.

Switching to int mult, using bitmaps, both sound interesting :)

Mike