Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Vishal K <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/29 22:48:22 UTC

Applying ZooKeeper patch

Hi,

What would be the right way to apply a zookeeper patch. For instance, if I
am using zookeeper-3-3.0 and I would like to apply a patch for ZOOKEEPER-790
to this version.
However, I presume that the patch that I have is generate from the trunk. Is
there a way I can get a patch specific to zookeeper-3-3.0?

Thanks.
-Vishal

Re: Applying ZooKeeper patch

Posted by Vishal K <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick,

Will it be fair to ask the person who submits the patch to also submit a
patch for the version that you would want the patch to apply to? We can
certainly patch ourself. However, I am trying to understand what to expect
for support of older releases. Thanks.

-Vishal

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vishal K <vi...@gmail.com>.