Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Dietze <di...@fh-wedel.de> on 2009/05/28 20:28:31 UTC

Update rules in PackageResourceGuard

Hi,

 I added my own subclass of PackageResourceGuard to my
application which provides a configurable interface to the
extensions and file names blacklist.

After a while I noticed that if I put e.g. 'xml' on my
blacklist, the new rule works for all resources which I have not
requested before, but already delivered resources are still
available. I guess this must be due to some kind of caching? How
can I enforce a new rule on resources even if they have been
delivered before?

Cheers,

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------
=+=

Re: Update rules in PackageResourceGuard

Posted by Martin Dietze <di...@fh-wedel.de>.
On Thu, May 28, 2009, Igor Vaynberg wrote:

> > can I enforce a new rule on resources even if they have been
> > delivered before?

> clear your browser cache.

Hmm, that was my first guess, I even accessed the page using a
different browser.

Cheers,

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------
=+=
Tower: Hoehe und Position?
Pilot: Ich bin 1.80m und sitze vorne links.

Re: Update rules in PackageResourceGuard

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
clear your browser cache.

-igor