Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/04/05 17:35:11 UTC

Traling spaces

If nobody disagree I will soon replace all trailing spaces in all files (not only Java). I can't see any problems but if you see one please chime in

Jacques

Re: Traling spaces

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done at r763175,

For contributors, if they follow the coding coventions we should not have any problems. The only issue is that maybe they will not
have a tool like anyedit.
Anyway all this is trival :o)

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>