Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2003/11/08 23:21:35 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/samples/text-wrap welcome.html

joerg wrote:
>   Modified:    src/webapp/samples/text-wrap welcome.html
>   Log:
>   fixed typo
>   we have a HTML file in our CVS ;-)

LOL.

I am ashamed to say that i sometimes find it easier to
knock up a simple html cover page to drive a sample,
especially when you need some introductory text to explain
the sample.

I am not alone ...
find src/blocks src/webapp -name "*.html" | wc -l
10

--David

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/samples/text-wrap welcome.html

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On 8 Nov 2003, at 23:21, David Crossley wrote:

> joerg wrote:
>>   Modified:    src/webapp/samples/text-wrap welcome.html
>>   Log:
>>   fixed typo
>>   we have a HTML file in our CVS ;-)
>
> LOL.
>
> I am ashamed to say that i sometimes find it easier to
> knock up a simple html cover page to drive a sample,
> especially when you need some introductory text to explain
> the sample.
>
> I am not alone ...
> find src/blocks src/webapp -name "*.html" | wc -l
> 10

Same here. Keep in mind that xhtml *IS* xml. actually a very nice
markup, polished over the years.

What's bad is non-well-formed HTML. *that* is evil and should be in our
repository, but xhtml is cool and wanted.

--
Stefano.