Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Daniel Florey <da...@web.de> on 2004/10/16 12:05:02 UTC

Website maintainer?

Hi folks,
I'm wondering who is maintaining the commons website. I've added two new
components to the sandbox (i18n and contract) and I'd like to add a link and
description to the website.
Is anybody around who can do this for me or do I need commons commit access
to do it myself?
Cheers,
Daniel

AW: Website maintainer?

Posted by Daniel Florey <da...@web.de>.
Thanks+I'll remove them ASAP...
Daniel

Re: Website maintainer?

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Hi Daniel,

RE: Website maintainer?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Daniel, I know how frustrating it is to get your new project up and
available..  Send me patchs and I'll try and do it (though I haven't done it
before).  Unfortunantly, I think you need commons-commit access which
normally comes when 1) you are active in a commons project or 2) when your
project is ready for promotion.  I joined via path 2.

Eric