Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 10:24:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] cherry picking Marvin refactor to 4.4

Hi,

Marvin has been refactored and lots of integration tests have been committed to 4.4-forward to take advantage of this refactoring.

While we obviously are featured freezed and code freezed, I think it would help 4.4 release and QA if we were to merge this Marvin refactoring into the 4.4 branch.

The simulator tests have not run on jenkins since 4.3, I am of the opinion that we need to make sure it runs and that the tests that can make use of the simulator be run on the 4.4 branch.

Therefore I'd like to request that we cherry-pick the marvin refactor and the new integration tests into 4.4.

thoughts ?

Ps: If we agree, Santhosh can provide the list of commits to cherry-pick

-Sebastien

Re: [DISCUSS] cherry picking Marvin refactor to 4.4

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I am not against any test code getting in the 4.4

--
Daan